What is an Eyelash Extension?
–What is an eyelash extension?
Lash my worlds eyelash extensions are synthetic mink lashes that are applied to each individual lash with an acrylic based, semi-permanent glue.
–How long do lash extensions last?
Your life cycle on your natural lash is 60-90 days. You naturally shed 1-2 lashes per eye per day. We recommend scheduling your fills every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking their best.
How long does the appointment take?
A full set will take about 2 hours. A fill will take 1-1.5 hours.
Do the eyelash extensions damage my natural lashes?
No! When applied properly, eyelash extensions will not damage your natural lashes.
Preparing for your appointment:
–How should I prepare for my appointment?
– come with clean lashes! This allows the Lash My World specialist more time to apply the extensions and less time removing make up.
-shower prior to appointment to avoid contact with water/steam within 24 hours after application
– do not curl lashes 24 hours before appointment
-arrive 10 minutes early to your initial appointment to fill out our client consent form.
How do I take care of my lashes?
–do not use water or steam on extensions for 24 hours after appointment
–do not rub or pull on extensions
– do not use regular or waterproof mascara on extensions
– do not use oil based products on your lash line
– do wash your lashes every 2-3 days